Jan 7, 2010

Shocker!!!

Posted by with 5 comments
On Tuesday we had THE ultrasound.

I totally went in expecting to hear the words, "It's a boy," and well....

(Baby's Profile - I love that the arm is up by the face...)


Instead, I heard the words, "It looks like it's a girl." I'm still not sure it's right, but Eric says it is and what do I know? I can never really see well on these ultrasounds anyway.

All I know is that we are excited and this little girl already has a name. We've had another girl's name picked out for YEARS and never really thought we'd get to use it. And no, I'm not saying what it is.

I am also pretty suprised because it seems that everyone in this ward who is pregnant at the moment is having girls. I was convinced that meant that I would be having a boy.

Anyway, just thought I'd update the blog and let those who hadn't heard by now, hear.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Never told you Ty's reaction. I was like you get a baby girl cousin. He got a HUGE grin on his face and then went I get a girl cousin and a boy cousin...got something else you're keeping a secret??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! Guess you get to join the all girl club of 2010! There has got to be something in the water-that's gonna be a ton of girls! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so glad that you get another little girl. She will be adored and loved, that's for sure (not that the boys aren't). I'm excited to hear what you name her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! She's be SO freakin cute like the rest of your kids. I was looking at all your kids in Sacrament Mtg yesterday how so cute they are. All the women in our ward having girls.. I wonder who will break the "girl" streak?? CONGRATS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I was just thinking about you and wondering if you knew yet! 3 boys and 2 girls sounds just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...