Dec 14, 2009

She Did It Again: 12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Posted by with No comments
So, my dear mother was at it again.

If you'll remember last year she gave little gifts to the kids for a few days before Christmas set to the poem of 'Twas The Night Before Christmas.

Well, this year she surprised all of us by doing a similar thing. This year she is doing a 12 Days of Christmas thing. This was a very welcome thing for Tanis as he told me a few weeks ago, "I wish Grandma would do that Christmas gift thing again."

Today was the 1st day.

The outside of each gift had a tag on it that read: "On the TWELFTH day before Christmas My Grandma gave to me...."

On the inside: "A TWELVE ounce bottle of..."


...SHAMPOO...

Don't laugh, my kids thought it was great! I don't know why, but they enjoy bath soaps/shampoos, so it was an awesome gift to them.

Stay tuned for Day #2 and for Yearly Family Christmas Pics!!!

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...