May 7, 2016

Tulip Festival 2016

Posted by with No comments
The weekend was supposed to be much different. I had planned to go away with my mom and sisters, but the day we were supposed to leave I discovered that I hadn't gotten rid of all the Lice in my hair. The girls had been clear for weeks, but I missed some in my own hair. 

(I may write more about the whole Lice epidemic in my personal blog at some point)

I was in a word, depressed. 

In an attempt to keep my spirits up, Eric took me to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. He knows how much I love tulips and we had only gone to the festival one time before when Ailey was a baby. 

Zach got to accompany us as he was still a little too little to be left at home with his siblings.

The tulip festival was beautiful and we went on a day where it had rained earlier and it smelled wonderful! It was at this point in time that Eric and I decided that someday we will have a home in the woods where we can enjoy that smell more often than we currently can.

















We then went to dinner at Greek Souvlaki. I wasn't a fan, but that's okay. Eric wanted me to try it and I did. It just wasn't for me.

We then went to see The Avengers: Civil War. We loved the show and before we even left the house Eric convinced me to wear one of his Capt. America tees to show which side we were on.



(...For some reason Eric's phone flips pictures. I'm just too lazy to fix them, ATM...)



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...