May 1, 2016

April's Antics

Posted by with No comments
April was full of fun activities...

{...YE OLDE RENAISSANCE...}
Lex being in sixth grade meant he had to participate in their Renaissance Faire. Thankfully this kid went with a simple 'project' and took drinks. However, his costume cost some money. He wanted to be a knight, so because I wasn't in the mood to be creative and we found a costume for a good price, he became a costumed knight. He made it look good.




{...CARTOONS OF THE 90'S, REBORN...}
There was a cartoon I knew about when I was a teenager, but I never watched it. However, there was enough advertising about it that an image stuck in my mind. And image that Lex inadvertently created one day during Spring Break...



{...CUTIES...}



{...NON-HIRED HELP...}
While cleaning the bathroom one day, Jace said, "I wanna help." So I gave him his own gloves and let him help me. How can you say no to that cute little face.





{...JUST BECAUSE...}
One day this appeared on the porch. It was delicious and so needed. Just wish I knew WHO it came from.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...