Mar 1, 2016

February's Fun

Posted by with No comments
And this is all the random things that happened in February...

{...BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION...}
Grandma Shirley made sure we celebrated Shaylyn's birthday. She had a cake for the girl and made sure she got the photos she wanted. Ignore the bandaid on the girls head, she has a habit of injuring herself in the most random of places.




{...LITTLE HELPER...}
While I was in the hospital having a baby, Grandma Shirley had a few of the kids. Jacen was one of them. Grandma does a lot of things wearing gloves and it appears that Jace wanted to be like Grandma.



{...CREATIVE=MESSY...}
While Jace and Grandma were cleaning, Nate and Ailey were being creative and making a bigger mess to be cleaned...Gotta love Play-Doh...At least they weren't fighting????


{...JUST TOO GOOD...}
Then there are times in life when you just can't decide between taking a nap and snacking...I know, it's happened to me a lot. I've just never decided to go with both...Maybe I should try it sometime.


{...BYE, BYE BABY TOOTH, BYE, BYE...}
Ailey lost her first tooth and was super, super excited about it. 



{...SLEEP TIGHT, LITTLE ONE...}
I'm a sucker for sleeping babies...I want to snuggle up with him right now...


{...CAMERA'S & KIDS...}
What do you get when the 5 year old uses your phone on the way to church? This, people...this:


{...BIG BROTHER...}
Tanis really is a great big brother and a huge helper to me. So glad I caught this moment.


Onto March we go...



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...