Feb 27, 2016

R H I N O

Posted by with No comments
Nate got to do an animal report and he was super excited about it. When I asked him which animal he chose, he responded with a Rhinoceros. I was a little surprised by his choice, but was glad to see him so excited about it. This was one homework assignment he wanted to get started on ASAP.

Most of the work they did for this project was done at school and that made me even more happy. The day FINALLY came to show off his work and he was super excited to see me. The teacher was surprised to see me, since I had had a baby only a couple weeks before. But there are things you know you don't want to miss.

Nate was working on another assignment when I showed up, for some reason, but he was all too happy to pause what he was doing and show off all of his work on Rhino's. Especially the book he wrote! 








0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...