Mar 19, 2016

Perfectly Imperfect

Posted by with 2 comments
For a few months now I've been thinking I need to do more journal/diary type posts. This is really what this blog was supposed to be, but somehow it feels to me more like a storyboard scrapbook page. That's not really bad, though as it helps me when I do decide to scrap those pictures as I have a way to remember what happened. But some posts lack any real feeling, so I've decided to do something about it. Surprise, surprise!

I'm hoping this will be a way to be a little more truthful about some things as well.

I'm sure you know what's coming now...an introduction to a new blog. Well, make that 2 new blogs.

The first one is for my more journal worthy/thoughtful posts and that blog is called My Perfectly Imperfect Ruminations. As for now, it's an open blog but I will probably close it off as I get going, so make sure you leave a comment here or on the new blog if you want to be a part of it.


The second blog has been in a state of improvement for months now and it's still not complete, but it's got enough going that I feel I can share it. It's a place for all my crafty/scrappy endeavors. That blog is My Scrappy Crafty Life. I'll add to it and complete it when life gives me more time...and/or I feel motivated to do so. And that blog will always stay open.



Thanks for putting up with me and my crazy ideas.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting... I would like to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting... I would like to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...