Mar 28, 2016

Dying Of The Eggs

Posted by with No comments
The thing I remember most about Easter growing up was dying eggs. I don't think we even did it EVERY year, but I have some fun memories doing it.

We loved creating our 'WAR EGGS'. We just had to make sure we went out to the carport to have our war.

I've tried hard to make sure we do eggs every year, even though we end up throwing most of them out. But, the kids all seem to enjoy it (some more than others), so we do it.

This year, I wasn't up for the Whipped Cream Eggs, so we went old school. Although I did try the 'baking' eggs thing this year. They did cook, but they were discolored. I'll probably stick with boiling eggs.

Here's a look at the Egg Dying Event of 2016!



























0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...