Apr 10, 2013

Lex Community Program

Posted by with No comments
On March 29th, Lex had his community program that the 3rd grade does each year. Basically they just sing a bunch of songs and a few kids get to read the essays they wrote about the community. Lex makes me laugh and I love the expressions on his face when he's singing.

With this video the lady in front of me, couldn't stay in one place and kept moving from left to right trying to video her child, but it made it super difficult for me. And once again, I ran out of memory on the camera and had to go to my phone, so we totally miss most of God Bless The USA, which I love. UGH! I did figure out the next day that all the videos Shaylyn had on my memory card from when she put it in her camera - were taking up all the space.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...