Feb 10, 2012

We've Got Spirit - Day 4

Posted by with No comments
Day 4 - FLASHBACK DAY

'Dress from your favorite time period - 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, etc.'

So I didn't let the kids actually choose the time period. I just did what was easy and what we already had on hand. For the boys that meant the 50's, for Shaylyn it meant the 80's.

Neither of our boys have plain white t's, so we just went with a white T. Eric also mentioned to me (after seeing the pictures) that I forgot to have the boys tuck their shirts in. Yeah, oops. Oh well. I still think they looked cute.





Shaylyn's outfit came together so much better than I had thought. I had her grab one of her tank tops and a pair of her leggings. I provided the shirt, earrings and socks. It was fun to dress Shaylyn from the 80's. I wasn't old enough to dress like this in the 80's, but I always kinda liked the look. I'm also so glad that I held onto my crimper from all those years ago. LOL!



Today was a fun day as a mom! Oh and if you - like Eric - wants to know why Lex is always posing in a fighting stance, I only have this to say - "He's Eric's child...."




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...