Feb 10, 2012

We've Got Spirit - Day 5

Posted by with No comments
Day 5 - PJ DAY/CRAZY HAIR DAY

'Wear your pajamas and make sure you have crazy hair to go with it.'

All of my kids were really looking forward to today. Shaylyn and Tanis had their pajamas picked out on Monday. Lex decided that because it was crazy hair day it also meant crazy pajama day. I let it go.

For the crazy hair I put some orange hair color spray (left over from Halloween) in Lex's hair. He decided he didn't really like it and to make him feel better I put it in Tanis & Shaylyn's hair as well. Well then Shaylyn was mad at me. So that is why she is so 'happy' in her pictures.

You can't always win as a mom....I'm used to it.

Oh and those balloons in the background that have been in my house for almost 2 weeks now? Ignore them. It doesn't mean I'm lazy, it just means I was keeping them around for Shaylyn's friend party tonight...Yeah, let's go with that...





0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...