Apr 30, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Days 8, 9 & 10

Posted by with No comments
Busy weekends means I'm a bit behind...But to get caught up, here we go!!!
DAY 8: A SONG YOU KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO

God Bless The American Housewife
- SHeDAISY

There are so many songs I could've chosen for this day, but this is the one that I immediately thought of. Perhaps it's because it's how I feel most days.

DAY 9: A SONG YOU CAN DANCE TO

Macarena - Los Del Rio


I can't really dance. PERIOD. But in 11th grade I was in PLT (Peer Leadership Team) and whenever we went to do a presentation at another school this was the song we always used to end with. So yeah, I learnt it pretty darn tootin' well.

DAY 10: A SONG THAT PUTS YOU TO SLEEP

Devotion - Jim Brickman


This isn't to say I dislike his music. In fact it's the complete opposite. I am in awe of this guy and love how talented he is. Most of his music is just so very calming and it puts me to ease. It can make a very busy mind - calm. I could've chosen a number of his songs for this one, but this is one of the only ones I could find.

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...