Apr 25, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Days 2,3, 4 & 5

Posted by with No comments

So, I got a little behind...Just slightly. But it's all because our weekend was busy. Which you probably read about before getting to this post, so...yeah.

DAY 2: YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG


The Real Slim Shady - Eminem










Ugh...When this song came out it made me CRAZY!!! Okay, it's just one of many. I'm so not into the whole rap scene and I especially dislike the person Eminem is. So there you have it!



DAY 3: A SONG THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

Love The Way You Lie Mashup - Sam Tsui










I so don't remember how I came across this song, but I LOVE IT! Even though I had only heard the original version of 1 song before. This guy is just super talented and I enjoy watching him sing. I enjoy his voice as well.


DAY 4: A SONG THAT MAKES YOU SAD

Why - Rascal Flatts









I heard this song for the first time shortly after my cousins death. It described my feelings perfectly. It's still hard to listen to this song and I tear up every time I hear it.

DAY 5: A SONG THAT REMINDS YOU OF SOMEONE


There's two that I will go with...


#1: Runaway - Del Shannon







When I was probably 9 or 10 my best friend and I made up a dance to this song. I still remember our move for the 'Runaway' part. I loved the fact that someone else knew this song, since I grew up with songs like this and most of my friends had no idea about some of these 'oldie' time songs!

#2 Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls










When Lex was little I went back to work for a short period of time to the same place I worked in High School. The job was great, but it also meant I worked with High School kids. This song was fairly new at the time and 1 girl I worked with liked it a lot and sang it a lot. She was so cute and I will ALWAYS remember her when I hear this song.


post signature






0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...