Apr 20, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 1

Posted by with No comments

I've said before when I was doing my weekly music entries how much music plays a part in my life. And I've also said that wasn't always the case. So, when two of my little brothers were doing this song challenge on Facebook, I knew I had to participate... I'm such a sheep.

However, I didn't want to do it on Facebook - I wanted to do it on my blog. That's just the way I am. So...

DAY 1: YOUR FAVORITE SONG



My all time favorite song is Stand By Me, but if you want to talk more recent songs - at this moment in time my favorite song is Evacuate the Dancefloor.

Stand By Me is a favorite because of the message it sends. I've never felt strong on my own and I've always relied on the strength of my family to keep me strong.









Why is Evacuate the Dancefloor a favorite song? I don't really know. I just really like the beat and the fact it's just a fun song. Even if I can't get 5 stars on it playing Dance Central....
(Just a note: the official music vid wasn't able to be embedded, so I found this one...It works)









post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...