Jul 30, 2010

Talking Tunes Thursday

Posted by with No comments
I am behind by a day, but at least it's happening, right?



Read about Talking Tunes Thursday here.

Today's Song: 4 In The Morning - Gwen Stefani


--- The early morning hours after an argument of some kind. Speaker hasn't been able to sleep all night just thinking about the relationship and where it's headed. The speaker is explaining what she wants out of the relationship that she isn't getting. ---

I liked the group No Doubt and was excited when Gwen Stefani went solo. I am not her biggest fan in any sense of the word, but I do enjoy her songs. This song in particular really speaks to me. I think the first time I ever heard it was actually a day after Eric and I had had an argument and I was really shook up.

Ever since that day, t
his song has been a favorite. Like I've said before, I am really into lyrics and these lyrics just always seem to hit home!

On the table for next week: 409 - The Beach Boys

If anyone else would like to join me in doing Talking Tunes Thursday - I would love for you to join me. I will email you the little 'siggy' (or feel free to create your own) and I can link to your blog at the end of each 'session'

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...