Jul 16, 2010

Talking Tunes Thursday

Posted by with No comments
Always behind by a day, but that's life lately.


Read about Talking Tunes Thursday here.

Today's Song23 Days - SHeDAISY


--- The life of a musician on the road, counting down the days until they reach home again. ---

I first started listening to SHeDAISY because they were from Utah and grew up in the city next to the city I grew up in. I later found out they were cousins to some kids I grew up with - small world. Anyway, I like this song because of the beat, mainly. There are also some very clever lyrics in this song. Some of my faves include: 'the love that I've been gettin' I can't really call it mine' and 'Okalahoma City always looks pretty 'Cause it's half way home.'

This isn't a song I'd say was a favorite, but it's still a great song to listen to and to move along to.

On the table for next week4 In The Morning - Gwen Stefani

If anyone else would like to join me in doing Talking Tunes Thursday - I would love for you to join me. I will email you the little 'siggy' (or feel free to create your own) and I can link to your blog at the end of each 'session'



post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...