Jul 1, 2010

Talking Tunes Thursday

Posted by with No comments
It's that time again. Time for:

Read about Talking Tunes Thursday here.

Today's Song: 19 Somethin' - Mark Wills

--- A song about reminiscing. Talking about the years growing up and what stood out to him during those years. At times funny, at others times a bit sad. ---

When I first started to get really 'into' music, I started out listening to country. I don't know why, but I did - and this was one of my early faves. I can remember some of what he talks about and it always makes me think of my childhood.

Again, this doesn't really make my list of 'faves' anymore, but it's one of those feel-good songs that you just can't help but move to and to do some reminiscing of your own.

On the table for next week: 1985 - Bowling For Soup

If anyone else would like to join me in doing Talking Tunes Thursday - I would love for you to join me. I will email you the little 'siggy' (or feel free to create your own) and I can link to your blog at the end of each 'session'



post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...