Mar 4, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things...

Posted by with 2 comments
Ask your child these questions and record the answers! :) This is a fun one, regardless of the child's age! Kids just say the funniest things!

This was a fun one...It's fun and interesting to hear what your kids think.


1. What is something I always say to you?
ALEX: I Love You
SHAYLYN: It's time for school
TANIS: Tanis E.

2. What makes me happy?
ALEX: Going to the zoo
SHAYLYN: When we do good stuff
TANIS: If the basement's clean

3. What makes me sad?
ALEX: Beating you up
SHAYLYN: When we hurt you on accident or if Daddy makes you mad sometimes you cry.
TANIS: When Daddy hurts your feelings

4. How do I make you laugh?
ALEX: Tell a joke
SHAYLYN: When you tell us funny jokes
TANIS: You read me a funny book

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
ALEX: A Child of God
SHAYLYN: Making mistakes sometimes
TANIS: You liked to watch movies and play on the laptop and you didn't like to clean.

6. How old am I?
ALEX: (Shrugs) 16
SHAYLYN: Umm, 92 - 29.
TANIS: 29

7. How tall am I?
ALEX: Big
SHAYLYN: Smaller than Dad, but bigger than us
TANIS: Uhhh, ummm, I think that you are 3, 4, no 4 inches and 23 centimeters

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
ALEX: Watch TV
SHAYLYN: Play Sims Life Stories on the computer
TANIS: Scrapbook

9. What do I do when you're not around?
ALEX: Sleep
SHAYLYN: You do stuff with Alex sometimes maybe.
TANIS: Play on the laptop or clean the basement

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
ALEX: I don't know, you're going to have to tell me.
SHAYLYN: Being nice
TANIS: Having one nice son who is tough and he is your hero.

11. What am I really good at?
ALEX: Artist
SHAYLYN: Cooking
TANIS: Playing games with me or watching movies

12. What am I not really good at?
ALEX: Jumping
SHAYLYN: Remembering stuff
TANIS: Playing Mortal Kombat vs. DC
13. What is my job?
ALEX: I don't know
SHAYLYN: You don't have a job
TANIS: To take care of your kids

14. What is my favorite food?
ALEX: Macaroni & Cheese
SHAYLYN: Is it angel hair pasta?
TANIS: That's gonna be hard...????.... Ice Cream

15. What makes me proud of you?
ALEX: Watching TV with me
SHAYLYN: When we do good stuff
TANIS: That I figure things out, wait, no, yes.

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
ALEX: Superwoman
SHAYLYN: Your favorite guy
TANIS: You should be like, maybe you should be like Catwoman

17. What do you and I do together?
ALEX: Watch TV all day
SHAYLYN: A lot of times we go places together
TANIS: Read books, play World of Warcraft sometimes, watch movies, play board games, tuck me in and most of all sing to me.

18. How are we the same?
ALEX: You're going to have to tell me
SHAYLYN: We both like playing Sims Life Stories
TANIS: Um, we both don't like explosives

19. How are you and I different?
ALEX: You're going to have to tell me
SHAYLYN: We both don't know how to cook, but you do
TANIS: Um, I like to play games, make stuff for you and Dad, for our whole family, basically. When I grow up I'm gonna make a note to the dr. about taking care of my kids.

20. How do you know that I love you?
ALEX: Because...Because I love you
SHAYLYN: Cause, umm, you always do stuff for us.
TANIS: By, you know I can make right choices, sometimes I can make bad choices.

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
ALEX: Store
SHAYLYN: Is it Smith's?
TANIS: Lava Hot Springs




2 comments:

  1. It's interesting to read the different comments each of them made.I wish I could ask my kid, but I don't think Lucy will cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! YOu have THE cutest kids with such great personalities. I was laughing at some of their answers.. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...