Mar 12, 2009

We Have Kids Because...

Posted by with 1 comment
... Otherwise we wouldn't get to have experiences like this.

DISCLAIMER: Not for the easily disgusted...


That's right, there is a battery in the toilet and the toilet hasn't been flushed...Our little Alexander likes to forget that there's more to going potty than just going potty - like flushing and putting the lid down when you are done...

Enter Nathaniel (I am assuming) who found a battery somewhere and decided to drop it into the toilet...

I am just glad I came across this sight before someone decided to flush...Ah, it made for a good laugh if nothing else.

1 comment:

  1. I have a plaque that says "Motherhood is not for Sissies". I think stuff like this qualifies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...