Feb 26, 2009

Eight is Enough...

Posted by with 1 comment
8 Things

So my sister in law tagged me with this, so I kinda have to do it, right? ;)

1-Post the rules on blog
2-Answer five 8 item questions
3-post comment on blog of people you tag


Favorite TV Shows
1-Jon & Kate Plus 8
2-Secret Life of the American Teenager
3-House
4-Heroes
5-American Idol
6-LOST
7-Smallville
8-Medium

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1-A few loads of laundry
2-Made an About Me poster for Tanis
3-Went to the Blue & Gold Banquet for Tanis (A Scout thing)
4-Read to the kids
5-Helped the kids with homework
6-Watched Idol and Heroes
7-Straightened the house
8-Added an old friend and my sister as friends on Facebook

8 Things I'm Looking Foward To
1-Tanis' book report being done
2-Bedtime
3-The weekend
4-The BYU basketball game on Saturday (It's a date with the hubby)
5-Spring
6-Vacation in 6 weeks or so
7-Nathaniel's 1st Birthday
8-Seeing the Idol results tonight

8 Favorite Resturants
1-Olive Garden
2-Fazoli's
3-Any Steakhouse
4-Chili's
5-Applebee's
6-Sizzler
7-One Man Band Diner
8- IHOP

8 Things On My Wish List
1-A Housekeeper
2-A trip somewhere very warm
3-To write a best seller
4-For my kids to all get along for a 24 hour period
5-An uninterrupted night of sleep
6-To not feel so self concious
7-For a few different family members to recover from various trials and heartaches
8-To have my family live closer to me (HELLO, this section IS a WISH LIST)

I now tag whomever feels the great desire to follow suit!

1 comment:

  1. You didn't have to, I just thought it would be fun to see what each of us thought.I like your answers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...