Mar 6, 2009

My Little Girl's Forgetful, 100%!

Posted by with 4 comments
So yesterday afternoon as I am going through Shaylyn's backpack I notice a note...

This week the kids have been learning more about Dr. Seuss and doing fun activities to go along with it. Well, this note states that on Friday Shaylyn's class can dress up as characters from any of Dr. Seuss' many works.

Thursday night I was not home. We had an awesome Service Auction for our Enrichment, and I didn't get home until 9:00 or so. I had no idea what we were going to do and I was just too tired to think of anything at that point.

I kept telling myself, "Had I looked through her backpack earlier this week, we could have run to a store and found something we could be creative with." I slept on it...

This morning I woke up and took a look online for some ideas. I finally came across this.


As I was getting a pink jumper, pink tights and pink shorts together to look somewhat similar, the idea to use Shaylyn's Halloween costume jumped out at me. Granted she was a POODLE for Halloween, but I think what we were able to throw together worked much better than my original idea. Plus, we didn't have to spend any money!

So here you go - one of the mayor's daughters from Horton Hears A Who!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! SHe looks so CUTE! HEr outfit and hair are perfect! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is cute!!! :) :) I think her outfit turned out adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...