Jun 24, 2008

I'm Just Gonna Say It...

Posted by with 1 comment
Just a note - this is a totally random post....

So it all started with a little group that was big in the '90's called 'NSync.


I was either in High School or Jr. High - I really don't remember when they first came on the scene...Of course being a teenage girl and the band being teenage boys, I was bound to have a couple "crushes", right?

Anyway in this particular band, only one guy really caught my attention, Lance Bass. I wasn't a crazy, psycho fan or anything, but I did think he was good looking AND he had a good voice to boot!


Fast forward 10 (give or take) years and he comes out of the closet...Gosh, Darnit! Oh well, life goes on. I am happily married and like my life would've ever cooincided with his.

Then comes Season 2 of American Idol. This was the first season I watched religiously. I mainly started watching because of a state native that was competing and of course we were rooting for her.


But, my attention was also taken by one of the male competitors who came in 2nd - Clay Aiken.


Now there was speculation from the get-go that he was gay, but I kept saying "No, no, no - he can't be." I didn't want to believe it. Then a couple weeks ago I hear that through artificial insemination and some woman willing to carry a child - he is having a child with roommate and best friend, some 40 or 50 year old guy...

Apparently my judgement of celebrity men, isn't all that great!

If last season's American Idol 2nd placer, Blake Lewis (who of course I "fell" for)



or the guy in the movie "Grease" who is an old man now, but still as good looking as ever, who goes by the name of John Travolta -



EVER come out of the closet, I may boycott music forever...

At least I can be reassured that my cute hubby isn't ever going to need to come out of the closet. :D


I love you hon!

1 comment:

  1. That was totally random, but I must say that maybe the reunion inspired it. ... I did hear about someone who decided that they are gay ......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...