Nov 14, 2007

Interesting...

Posted by with No comments
So apparently I got "tagged" and I have no idea what that really even means...So I am just going to follow Marisa's example as she is the one that tagged me. :P
The following are 6 interesting things about little ol' me...(This is gonna be difficult)
Hmmm.

#1. MY ELBOWS SEEM TO BE DOUBLE JOINTED
Not much to expand on with this one, except for the fact that I love to put pressure on my arms for the sole purpose of making my elbows do their thing, especially around Eric. He really hates when I do it in front of him.

#2. I AM CONSTANTLY WORRIED ABOUT MY TOES
That probably sounds very odd, but here is the reason why. I have a couple toes that are growing underneath the toe next to it. My grandma has had similar issues and has had to have numerous surgeries on her feet. I am scared that my toes will get as bad and I will have to endure a similar fate.

#3. MY LITTLE SIS AND I ARE ALMOST ALIKE IN EVERY WAY
Of course we have our differences which make us our individual selfs, but we still do many things alike. If we are out eating at an Italian restaurant we always end up ordering the same meal, this does happen occasionally at other restaurants as well. Even if we don't order the same meal, we will more than likely order the same drink. This has happened tons AND it happens when we aren't even sitting near each other. Our husbands have very similar food aversions and similar food likes. On top of all this we also have similar birthmarks in very similar spots on our individual bodies.

#4. I AM A CLOSET NERD
I guess this was bound to happen being married to a nerd. Eric has introduced me to a few "nerdy" things that I have grown to enjoy. Of course, there are still a lot of things that Eric does that I just wouldn't want to do. He introduced me to a card game called "Munchkin" that is so much fun, but it is based on Dungeons & Dragons. He also got me playing the Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game of World of Warcraft. I am not quite as gung-ho as he is, but I do enjoy playing on occasion.

#5. I NEED CHANGE
I get bored seeing the same thing day after day after day. This is why I change the look on the website monthly and I change this blog look every so often. I think this desire is also partly why we've moved as much as we have. (even though I HATE moving) It wasn't rare for me to change furniture around just to get a new look for different rooms in the home. There's been times in this house I've wanted to change things, but in this house, there isn't a lot that can be rearranged.

#6. I AM A WORRIER
I worry about so many things even if they aren't that important. I worry about things that will happen months from now or even what may happen if I do or don't do something. Many times after I've had a conversation with someone I worry that I've said or done the wrong thing. Why all this worry? I really don't know.

And there you have it...A few confessions from me...
Now I am tagging....Cristeen, BreeAnn & Kaeloni...Go For It!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...