Jan 9, 2012

Now I Can Rest...

Posted by with No comments
So I got behind with getting the Christmas Posts made and all that fun stuff, but I am proud to say I just posted 4 today and that should bring me up to date.

I will apologize that it took so long, and of course I have excuses...

The days leading up to Christmas were spent on Christmas gifts and nursing pink eye that went all around the family.

After Christmas life got crazy trying to fit everything new into a place and experimenting with our new gifts.
Then came New Years and then I spent ALL OF LAST WEEK on the couch. I'm still not sure what was wrong with me all I know is that it hurt to move.

So, thankfully I am mostly back to normal now - I had some time and so I finished these posts just for you. Okay, I know - it's really just for me. ;)

But I can rest easily now!



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...