Jan 9, 2012

Christmas Eve Jammies

Posted by with No comments
I think I've mentioned before that my Mom and Grandma started a tradition in our family that lots of other families have. That is the Christmas Eve Pajamas.

My mom and Grandma usually sewed pajamas, but I am so not that great at sewing, so I don't even attempt it. I like having matching pj's, but that just wasn't going to happen, so I did my best.

I was able to find matching pj's for the girls, but not the boys. So for the boys I got them all pj bottoms (Lex and Nate matched) and they all got a white t-shirt that I painted a snowman on. So they all still sort of matched even when they didn't match 100%. I was happy enough.

Before we went to my Grandma's on Christmas Eve night we let the kids go crazy...











0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...