Oct 12, 2011

Weighty Wednesday: Week 4

Posted by with No comments
It's that time again....


Week #4 Photos:

Again I realize they are a bit off as my pj's aren't as form fitting as the clothes I wore week 1. I'll try to be better at laundry!!!



WEEK 4 WEIGHT: 163/166 lbs. (First number sans clothes, second number with)


WEEK 4 EXERCISES:

10.06.11
20 Minutes Zumba
20 Minutes Just Dance

10.07.11
30 Minutes Wii Fit

10.08.11
5 Mile Making Strides For Breast Cancer Walk

10.11.11
40 Minutes Wii Fit

10.12.11
20 Minutes Zumba
20 Minutes Dance Central

WEEK 4 THOUGHTS: Glad to know I didn't gain anything, but sad to hear I didn't lose anything either. Especially after that stinkin long walk! Oh well, I'm not gonna let it get me too down. I had a friend mention that sometimes you lose inches before pounds. I'm hoping that's what's happening and then I can be happy!

WEEK 4 OBSTACLES/EXCUSES: Did pretty good exercising, except for Monday. I had to sit Monday out. Because I was unprepared for the breast cancer walk being 5 miles (last time I did it - it was only a 5K), I ended up with popped blisters on the back of my feet (which doesn't stop my exercising at home cause I don't wear shoes) and I injured my back. I could barely walk around on Sunday, so even though it felt better on Monday I played it safe and didn't exercise.

Still struggling with eating healthier. I'm not snacking AS MUCH as I used to, but I still snack more than I probably should.

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...