Oct 28, 2011

The Answer Is...

Posted by with 1 comment

Here are the correct answers for the All About Shilo Contest...Hope you all learned something new!
Most of the answers also have the link to the post where you could find the answer!

1. How old am I?
ANSWER: 31
This answer is found on the sidebar in the ABOUT ME Section

*******************
GENDER: Female
BIRTHDAY: The 16th of some month....
AGE: 31
LOCATION: In a chair, In a house, In a city, In a state
LIKES: Theater, Scrapbooking, Music & Family
DISLIKES: Clowns, Mexican Food, Heights & Snakes

******************
2. What season is my birthday in?
ANSWER: Fall
This answer WAS in the sidebar until I started this contest...

*******************
GENDER: Female
BIRTHDAY: November 16th
AGE: 31
LOCATION: In a chair, In a house, In a city, In a state
LIKES: Theater, Scrapbooking, Music & Family
DISLIKES: Clowns, Mexican Food, Heights & Snakes

******************
3. What's my favorite color?
ANSWER:
#1 - Purple, #2 - Yellow


4. What 'snack' do I keep stocked up in the fridge for me?
ANSWER:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups


5. What is my current weight?
ANSWER:
166 lbs.

6. Who is my favorite FEMALE country music group/artist?
ANSWER:
Reba or SHeDAISY


7. Who is my favorite MALE country music group/artist?
ANSWER:
Brad Paisley


8. Do I look more like my Dad or Mom?
ANSWER:
I hear that I look like my Dad more often than not


9. What years were my kids born?
(This one required a bit of math on your part)
Tanis:
ANSWER: 2000
Shaylyn:
ANSWER: 2002
Lex:
ANSWER: 2004
Nate:
ANSWER: 2008
Ailey:
ANSWER: 2010

10. What is my current church calling?
ANSWER:
Nursery (18 months to 3 Years)


11. What calling did I have before?
ANSWER:
Primary (7/8 Year Olds)


12. What color did I paint the girls room?
ANSWER:
Purple with a pink stripe


13. What is the saying in my laundry room?
ANSWER:
"Drop Your Pants Here"


14. What is the saying on my favorite wall in the house?
ANSWER:
"In The Eyes Of A Child"


15. What kind of car do I drive?
ANSWER:
Suzuki XL-7


16. What temple were Eric & I sealed in?
ANSWER:
Mt. Timpanogos, Utah


17. What month is full of celebrations in our house?
ANSWER:
November

18. What does CHAOS stand for?
ANSWER:
Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome


19. What are the names of my siblings?
ANSWER:
1: Kami
2: Corby
3: Donovan
4: Devin
5: Kaeloni
6: Logan


20. What is one thing I really miss about High School and regret not doing more of?
ANSWER:
Acting

TRICK QUESTION:

- What is my favorite holiday?
ANSWER:
Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas

And now, without making this drag out any longer....The winner is both Rheanna D. & Sharla C. as they are the only ones who even entered. ::sniff, sniff::

Therefore, they will BOTH receive a little prize.

The Grand Prize winner, however, is.....

Rheanna by 1/2 a point!

Now I was gonna give the Grand Prize winner a little something extra, but since it was only by 1/2 a point, both winners will receive the same things...(Still trying to make a final decision - but you'll be getting it soon!)

Thanks for playing girls!

1 comment:

  1. I never win anything! I feel so special :o) This was thoroughly entertaining and I had tons of fun guessing on things I really couldn't remember :o) I feel like I know you better now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...