Oct 10, 2011

Meet The Family

Posted by with No comments
I spend a lot of time on this blog showing off my little family, but now it's time to introduce you to the family I came from.

Are you excited?

This is my Dad & Mom...


Dad's not much of a 'smiler'.... and truth be told, he was still mourning the loss of his mom!

Then comes by big sister, Kami:


Corby was next in line:


Then ME, yay:


Donovan next:


Devin after that:


FINALLY a little sister, Kaeloni:


And bringing up the rear is Logan:


My parents have 8 grandkids:


Aunt Kami is the fave aunt:


We have Mommy's boys:


And Daddy's girls:


The boys far outnumber the girls:


We have lots of fun together:


And we are a HAPPY FAMILY!


These are our family pictures taken in September by the AWESOME Cindi Braby! We love her work. I posted more of our pics on my sidebar!

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...