Jan 31, 2011

30 Days Of Blog Posts: Day 5

Posted by with No comments
Yes, I am a day late again on this one. But hey, it was a Sunday...I got ready for church, went to church and immediately after church we headed down to the valley for Shaylyn's family bday party.

Anyway,

DAY 5: A PICTURE OF SOMEPLACE YOU'VE BEEN TO

I've never been anyway exotic or anything like that. Growing up we always went on the same vacation every other year. As a kid that was fine, I enjoyed it. But we just didn't have the funds in a large family to have wild vacations.

A couple years ago we went to visit Eric's grandparents in Nebraska. On the way home we decided to drive through South Dakota and see Mt. Rushmore. Yup, it's pretty much the most exciting vacation I've had in my entire life - therefore, you get pics from that trip. ENJOY!

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...