Jan 15, 2010

Rants & Raves

Posted by with No comments

So, yesterday I was all prepped to make a post on some "RANTS" that have been going through my head...

But, then I got busy FINALLY finishing the update on the family website (It's taken a week or so this time around because of changes), so the blog went ignored.

Yesterday, I also had a nice conversation with the hubby about where some of my unhappiness is coming from and we have made plans to hopefully change that. But with those plans comes LOTS of work and lots of thinking and prayer.

Then, this morning I read such a lovely
post made by my 2nd cousins wife. Yeah, I think that's the relationship...She just also happens to be the daughter of my HS music teacher...Small world. Anyway, her post was so "positive" that I decided to leave my rants behind and focus on a few of my raves at the moment. Thanks Ashley.

- I am LOVING 2 maternity shirts given to me (even though I don't quite need them yet) by my BIL's girlfriend and MIL. I HATE maternity clothes, so saying that I actually love something - that's big news.

- I LOVE watching Nate's personality bloom more each day. He is getting to be so fun to watch.

- I LOVE Glee...Okay, maybe not so much the acting or the story lines - but the music and oh.... Mr. Shue!

- I LOVE the fact that my lil' sis and I get to have babies so close together.

- I LOVE sweets, a little too much.

- I LOVE music.

- I LOVE that my hubby is so patient with me.

- I LOVE sleep. Especially nights where Nate will sleep until 5 - yes, that's considered a good night.

- I LOVE me time.

- I LOVE a good bath or shower.

- I LOVE Photographs.

- I LOVE the smell of rain.

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...