Aug 24, 2009

Monday's Meandering Thoughts

Posted by with No comments
I really debated about doing this today because I had posted something earlier, but hey it is still Monday and hopefully, you'll still care to check out the previous post...



MONDAY'S MEANDERING THOUGHTS FOR AUGUST 24, 2009....

THOUGHT #1
: THIS PHOTO: Yes, I am aware that it's the picture of the baby's backside and that it isn't even centered...The reason it is such a big thing for me at the moment is this: Last Friday night we were at my parents for a campout/sleepover and while waiting for my nephew who had to be taken to Instacare (he had an infected bite) to return, my kids decided to play "No Bears Are Out Tonight" and "Colored Eggs". If you don't know what either of those games are, I am sorry. You had a deprived childhood. Anyway, as the kids were chasing each other in one of the games, Nathaniel was trying to keep up - that is what this picture is of. It reminds me of just how quickly my little one is growing up...


THOUGHT #2: QUOTE OF THE WEEK: " There are lots of limitations in all of us that we hope our sweethearts will overlook. I suppose no one is as handsome or as beautiful as he or she wishes, or as brilliant in school or as witty in speech or as wealthy as we would like, but in a world of varied talents and fortunes that we can't always command, I think that makes even more attractive the qualities we can command - such qualities as thoughtfulness, patience, a kind word, and true delight in the accomplishment of another. These cost us nothing, and they can mean everything to the one who receives them." - Jeffrey R. Holland

THOUGHT #3: SCRAPBOOKED: Nothing....It's been a bad/crazy/hectic week...

THOUGHT #4: RANDOM THOUGHT: So many times there are things that we hope and wish for only to be brought right back down to humility....And then we turn around and find ourselves thankful that said wish wasn't granted...I'm feeling that way now.

THOUGHT #5: ON MY MIND: Not looking forward to Eric getting home tonight (well, I am looking forward to ERIC getting home, just not what is coming with him)...He is bringing home a surprise for the kids...Not sure I am going to enjoy it (and yes, I know what the surprise is). More on that later...

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...