Aug 3, 2009

It's What Fun IS!!!

Posted by with 2 comments
Last Wednesday Eric took the day off of work and we headed to Lagoon with our good friends. They have 4 kids as well as we do, all of which are the same age (with the exception of the babies who are about 1 year apart).

We left Nathaniel with my sister in law, Adri (thanks again) and around 4, my little sister, Kaeloni took him (thanks to you as well).

Anyway, we spent the whole day there and had quite the day. Lex didn't want to go on almost anything (which surprised me) and Shaylyn went on EVERYTHING she could go on!

I wish I would've taken more pictures, but when we went out to the car to get lunch I left the camera there because I was sick of lugging it around!

It was the very first time any of our kids had been to Lagoon and Eric and I hadn't been there for 3 years or so, so that was fun.

It was a good day, spent with good friends. Who could ask for more?


2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I'm so jealous. That's nice that your sis n law watched Nathaniel for ya. I love that Shaylyn would go on everything she could, she's SO CUTE! All of your kids are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you guys had a good time! My fam still needs to make it to Lagoon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...