Feb 5, 2009

A Matter of "He Said, She Said..."

Posted by with 1 comment
When I saw this on another friends blog I just had to follow suit, it being the month of l'amour and all that fun stuff....

These are true honest answers....AHEM!

ERIC'S ANSWERS ABOUT ME
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad? None
3. What's one food she doesn't like? Chinese
4. You go out to a restaurant, what does she get to drink? Lemonade
5. Where did she go to high school? Hunter High
6. What is one phrase she says all the time? "I Dunno"
7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be? Candles or Scrapbook Stuff
8. What is her favorite type of sandwich? Turkey
9. What would this person eat everyday if she could? No particular one thing
10. What is her favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
11. What would she never wear? G-String
12. What does she always wear? Jeans
13. Who will she vote for? She won't vote
14. Who is her best friend? Eric
15. How many states has she lived in? 1
16. Does she have any nervous habits? Not really
17. What could she spend hours doing? Blogging
18. She is: Shilo

Let me interject a few things here to clear some answers up:
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch is not my fave cereal it's Rice Chex, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch is high on my list of faves
- It's not that I WON'T vote, it's that I never feel informed enough to make good decisions
- One nervous habit I have is biting my nails


MY ANSWERS ABOUT ERIC
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? Heroes, Lost, Smallville, Stargates, Battleship Galactica and/or Legend of the Seeker
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on he salad? He doesn't get a salad, he refers to it as bunny food.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Tomatoes
4. You go out to a restaurant, what does he get to drink? It used to be Mt. Dew, but since he's weaned himself off of that it's water
5. Where did he go to high school? Hunter High School
6. What is one phrase he says all the time? He doesn't really have a phrase, but he does use the word "dude" quite a bit, even when he's talking to me...
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? It just depends on what his current fascination is. He's collected miniatures, dragons and cards in the past.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Club
9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? Mac & Cheese and/or Pizza
10. What is his favorite cereal? I'm not sure he really has a favorite. He doesn't usually eat cereal.
11. What would he never wear? Anything Pink
12. What does he always wear? His Cubs Jacket that replaced his Cougars Jacket that he wore all the time before he got the Cubs jacket.
13. Who will he vote for? Whomever he agrees with, when he is registered
14. Who is his best friend? Little Ol' Me.
15. How many states has he lived in? 2
16. Does he have any nervous habits? He would say no, but I say he tends to tap his leg when he is anxious/nervous
17. What could he spend hours doing? Playing Video Games or Reading
18. He is: My everything. I couldn't imagine my life without him. He is strong when I am weak. He knows just what I need without me even needing to express it. "He is the Romeo to my Juliet." :D

1 comment:

  1. Cute Shiloh! Women are much more detailed than men don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...