Feb 2, 2009

Please Don't Stop the Music!

Posted by with No comments

Once again I need some motivation to get my "motherly duties" done. This is due in large part to a stupid cold - once again - that 1/2 of the family has: including me!

Anyway so while I listen to my tunes while I clean the house, I will be filling this out as well.


You know the drill!

1. Put your I-Pod or I-Tunes on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!


1. How do you feel today? FEELS LIKE TONIGHT by Daughtry
- I feel like it's bedtime, does that count? -

2. What is your motto? ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE by The Beatles
- Dang, right! -

3. What do your friends think of you? I'M GONNA MAKE YOU LOVE ME by Lucy Hale
- Guess that means I'm pushy, geez, sorry about that -

4. What do you think about very often? STRONGER by Britney Spears
- This works. I often wish I had a stronger personality -

5. When someone says, “is this ok?” you say? CRASH AND BURN by Savage Garden
- Guess it fits...Another way of saying do whatever pleases you... -

6. What is 2+2? JUST A TOUCH OF LOVE by C & C Music Factory

7. What do you think of your best friend? BEAT IT by Fall Out Boy Feat. John Mayer
- That's not really what I think -

8. What do you think of the person you like? JUST THE WAY YOU ARE by Billy Joel
- This is just too funny. This is "our" song....-

9. What is your life story? HELP ME, RHONDA by The Beach Boys
-If I knew someone named Rhonda it may ring true -

10. What do you want to be when you grow up? CANDY GIRL by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- Hahaha, wow....I'm glad that's out there now...-

11. What do you think when you see the person you like? I WANT YOU TO WANT ME by Dwight Yoakam
- Well yeah...DUH! -

12. What do your parents think of you? BLACK OR WHITE by Michael Jackson
- I guess that means I'm easy for them to read -

13. What will you dance to at your wedding? NEVER GONNA LET YOU GO by Sergi Mendes
- I suppose that fits -

14. What will they play at your funeral? LET IT BE by The Beatles
- Another fitting song -

15. What is your hobby/interest? SURFIN' USA by The Beach Boys
- That is so me....I am the greatest surfer in the USA!!! WOW! -

16. What is your biggest secret? PRESSURE by Billy Joel
- I guess on some level this is appropriate -

17. What’s the worst thing that could happen? IF I HAD ANY SENSE AT ALL by Reba McEntire

18. How will you die? YOU DIDN'T LOOK AROUND by Lesley Gore
-I will leave that open for interpretation -

19. What is the one thing you regret? DOES HE LOVE YOU by Reba McEntire
- I do regret hurting some boys and perhaps leading other on because I had no idea what I wanted -

20. What makes you laugh? WHO'S YOUR DADDY by Toby Keith

21. What makes you cry? LIVING IN DANGER by Ace of Base
- Well I would think so! -

22. Will you ever get married? THE TIME OF MY LIFE by David Coo
- And it has been the time of my life! -

23. What scares you the most? THE STRANGER by Billy Joel
- Hahaha - that's too funny! -

24. Does anyone like you? I'VE BEEN BETTER by Brad Paisley

25. If you could go back in time, what would you change? THERE YOU ARE by Martina McBride
- I suppose I would pay more attention to who my "true friends" were -

26. What hurts right now? NUCLEAR by Ryan Adams

27. What do I think of my Mother? BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD by Keith Urban
- All things considered I was very blessed with who my mother is -

28. What do I think of my Father? ALL I WANTED WAS A CAR by Brad Paisley
- Hmmm, I guess my dad was good at giving me more than I wanted -

29. What describes my sibling? PAPERBACK WRITER by The Beatles
- Okay, I'm not sure which sibling that would be, but I am jealous! -

30. Did I have a happy childhood? EVERYTIME YOU GO AWAY by Paul Young
- According to this song, the answer would be not so much -

31. What kind of person was I? THERE ARE WORSE THINGS I COULD DO from the Grease Soundtrack
- Ummm, I suppose this is mostly true, as sad as that is -

32. What was high school like? AMERICAN IDIOT by Green Day
- Yeah I knew a few idiots in High School -

33. Was I a good student? YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY by Stephanie Edwards
- Guess it was pretty obvious that I was -

34. Did I party a lot? NO AIR by Jordin Sparks
- Pretty much my opinion on parties...too crowded, not enough air -

35. What describes my first love? ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG by Billy Joel
- I suppose you could put it this way: my first good relationship died after only a few months -

36. Do I have a boyfriend? LET'S HANG ON - Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons
- In other words, it would be a yes....-

37. Do I like someone? WILD WORLD by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

38. What was today like? PERMANENT by David Cook
- Oh I hope this doesn't turn out true...It would be nice if nothing in today was permanent -

39. What are most days like? UNBREAK MY HEART by Toni Braxton
- So what, I'm a boob -

40. What’s my life like? AROUND THE WORLD (LA LA LA LA LA) by A Touch of Class
- I guess my mind is never in one place -

41. What’s in store for this weekend? BACK WHEN by Tim McGraw
- Guess I'm gonna spend the weekend talking about the "good old days" -

42. What song describes my parents? YOU'RE SO TRUE by Joseph Arthur
- It works -

43. How is my life going? LONELY DAY by Phantom Planet
- And there you have it, I have a lot of lonely days -

44. Do I act my age? THERE AND BACK AGAIN by Daughtry

45. How does the world see me? JUST TO HOLD YOU ONCE AGAIN by Mariah Carey

46. Will I have a happy life? HERE WE ARE by Gloria Estefan
- In other words, yes -

47. Do people secretly lust after me? IF LOVE WAS A PLANE by Brad Paisley

48. What should I do with my life? HELP! by The Beatles

49. What is my signature dancing song? I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE IT HERE from the Annie soundtrack

50. What do I think my current theme song is? REUBEN JAMES by Kenny Rogers

51. What is my life theme song? WHAT I REALLY MEANT TO SAY by Cyndi Thomson
- Usually this is 100% true -

52. What best describes my life? LOVEFOOL by The Cardigans
- There you go! -

53. What best describes my friends? IT'S MY LIFE by Bon Jovi

54. What describes my worst enemy? GOOD FOR ME by Amy Grant
- I guess it's good for me to have an enemy???? -

55. Do I enjoy life? SMILE LIKE YOU MEAN IT by The Killers

56. Am I a good person? GETTIN' JIGGY WIT IT by Will Smith

57. Do I make others happy? RUN BOBBY RUN by Lesley Gore

58. What I’d post this as? MAKING MEMORIES OF US by Keith Urban

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...