Jan 9, 2009

Scentsy Launch Party!

Posted by with No comments
This is for those of you who have not been invited through other forums...

Come help me kick off my Scentsy business. I just became a consultant and I am so very excited about it.I love this product and believe in it wholeheartedly!

Feel free to bring a friend or two...

If any of you aren't able to make it, but would like to become a hostess for another party (You earn discounted items) let me know. You can also make an order if you can't attend the party. Just ask for a catalog.The link to my website is:
http://www.scentsy.com/Smileybug

Here's the info:
Saturday, January 24, 2009
1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.

The Hardy Household
1865 East Revere Way
Eagle Mountain, Utah

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...