Apr 16, 2008

Proof Positive...

Posted by with No comments
So, this is just to prove that I haven't been sitting around twiddling my thumbs EVERY day. I will admit, I do sit around a lot as I seem to have no energy, but yesterday it wasn't the case.

Because of all the craziness last week I missed some emails from members of the Enrichment Committee, where they chose what they wanted to take on for our upcoming activity. So, my project got chosen for me.


Lucky for me, however, one thing that wasn't chosen was the posters for church. This is something I could actually handle. It took me a couple of days to figure out what I wanted to do and how I wanted it to look. But once I figured that out - I was set.


It is in no way original or anything, but I did it. And I know it doesn't look like it, but it took me about 3 hours to complete. That is usually how things go for me though. Anyway, here is the finished product. I should mention that I actually had to make 2 and maybe that is why it took 3 hours. :D


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...