May 8, 2007

Busy, Busy

Posted by with No comments


I feel like it's been forever since my last post...


It seems like I've just had lots of "projects" to get done.


The week we got back from Lava, I had to get 14 cards made for the Stampin Up Club that I am part of. My sisters roommate is a demonstrator and asked me if I wanted to join a couple months ago. Of course I did. Now I have a monthly task of making the cards. :D The cards I made were the ones pictured below. I bought this stamp set thinking of my little sister who is absolutely in LOVE with Monkeys.


Then we took that Thursday to visit my grandma (picture above is of Grandma, Mom, Me & Shaylyn). I love visiting with my grandma, it's nice to just shoot the breeze and see how things are going. This summer I plan to visit her once a week. After our visit as I was dropping off my mom and little sister, I grabbed one of my mom's photo albums. I've been making the video slideshows of her books every so often. I was on Volume Three. I figured I would give it to her for Mother's Day, but then I realized she had a birthday before then. *OOPS*

It was one of those things, I knew was coming, but didn't quite realize how soon.

So, that left me like a week to do this project, but once again didn't start until Wednesday. My little brother was coming down or up (whichever you prefer) from Wyoming as well on the Sunday just before my Mom's birthday. I figured that was a perfect time to give her her birthday gift. It left me working crazily all weekend. On Sunday when I was putting the video all together, the kids turned off the computer downstairs which effectively ruined the video. (Which I didn't realize until it was too late to do anything about it)

I gave my mom the video the way it was with the promise that I would make her a perfected copy.

My mother in law is headed out of town on Saturday to visit with her parents. This meant that they would be gone for Mother's Day. I had a gift for Eric's Grandma that I wanted them to take with them. But, I also wanted to be able to give her her Mothers Day gift and my Father in law his birthday gift. (It happens a couple days after Mother's Day) Luckily the gift for my father in law was a store bought gift, but for my mother in law it required working on it this past weekend. I can't really tell you what it is cause I am giving the same thing to my mom.

Anyway, we gave them their gifts on Sunday and they both loved their items. But Monday meant that I needed to get my mom's gift done. Yeah for me, I actually did!

After I post this blog I need to make the next installment for the Monthly Stampin Up club! I am doing something with Trains. I bought that set because Lex is absolutely in love with trains. I will post a pic when I finish.

Hope all is well with everyone else.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...