Feb 1, 2016

January's Junk

Posted by with No comments
And the rest of January looked like this...

{...SO SMART...}
For awhile, Eric had been toying around with the idea of getting a smart watch. He looked around and just never really found anything he loved. Then one day he discovered a type of watch that would talk to his phone and he liked everything else about it, so he went and got one.

When he got home that day, I decided I wanted one as well. I had decided I was going to get a Fitbit after baby was born, but this smartwatch was capable of most everything a Fitbit would do. Plus, the watch came in white and I can change the watch face as often as desire strikes. There's also a watch face that uses pictures from my phone! I was pretty much sold. I also like the fact that I can check the time again without pulling out my phone.


{...LIKE THE BIG KIDS...}
As long as we've had our 'new' car, we've had headphones for the kids to watch movies without us needing to listen. Jace was always a little too small to use them. But we recently discovered that's not the case anymore and he gets the idea now.


{...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC...}
Nate got headphones and an mp3 player for Christmas and was over the moon about it. He would listen to music daily. One day, he was so tired that he fell asleep while listening to his tunes. It was quite a sight to see knowing that he was out cold.


{...WHO NEEDS A CHAIR?...}
Tanis really is a great big brother and super patient with most of his siblings. Especially when they do things like this:



{...THEY LIKE EACH OTHER...SOMETIMES...}
Another Sunday night at Grandma's and when I went to check in on the kids, this is what I found.


I can't imagine Lex's back is very comfortable, but to each his own...

{...A CLOSE SHAVE...}
There are certain dogs that need to be groomed regularly. Flower isn't one of those breeds. Domino is. But because we weren't used to doing it with Flower, we haven't been as on top of getting Domino taken care of either...and he was getting really past due. He looked like a stray dog and he had hair growing in front of his eye and we wondered how he could even see. His hair was so matted he wasn't even fun to pet. We decided enough was enough and took him in.

When I went back to get him, they brought Domino out I wondered if they brought me the right dog! He was so much smaller without all that fur and he just looked completely different. Sure enough though, it was Domino and he was a much cuter dog afterwards.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...