Sep 30, 2015

Ballet or Baseball?!?!?!

Posted by with No comments
It was the day of THE ultrasound. However, neither Eric nor I had a huge preference in gender. After so many kids, the gender kind of become second place and the fact that your baby is healthy and growing as expected is really what matters. That being said, I did think another little girl would be fun, but I was really okay either way.

This was the first time this go around that we had a huge wait at the dr.'s office. My dr. has actually hired an ultrasound tech to work in his office space. I like it. It means we only have to do the one stop. Get the ultrasound and then visit with the dr. It's a time saver really.

So we had our ultrasound and before too long we had our answer. We've had so many ultrasounds throughout the years that there are certain things you become accustomed to looking for and seeing.

The tech then went about getting measurements and viewing different parts of the anatomy to make sure everything looked like it should. Thankfully, everything did and I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

I stopped by the store to prepare the way to tell the kids and then I went about sharing it with them and videoing it at the same time. Take a look:


When the ultrasound showed us our baby doing this, I about died. It doesn't look even slightly comfortable, but I'm not a tiny little person.


And just in case you missed what Ailey pulled out, here's a look:


That's right, it's another little boy and I wasn't the least bit surprised. Thankfully this go around this little dude most likely already has a name. I'm just not 100% on it yet.

And the proof is in the pudding for those of you still questioning.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...