Aug 1, 2015

Jammin' July

Posted by with No comments
Here's this months installment of all the random crap this family does in a month.

{...A SCENIC DAY OUT...}
Lex's baseball team won 1st place or something in our city's league which meant they were able to go to a state or region tournament (I'm still not sure which it was). His first game was set for about 9 or 10 in the morning and it ended up that the other team never showed so Lex's team got an auto win. They had another game later on in the afternoon and the coach's also wanted to have a team picnic. They found a park close to the ballfield and we had a picnic.

I left the other kids home, but took Jace with me. It was going to be a long day and I knew it would be rough for the other kids. So while Lex was off with his ball friends, Jace and I strolled around the park and I really enjoyed the scenery.

(Yes, I'm a horrible mother and didn't get any pics of the tourney)


{...The Goose With No Fear...}


{...I texted this picture to Eric saying it was almost his dream home. He really dreams of having turret type architecture on his dream home...}

Really this park was one of the most beautiful parks I've seen in my life. I had to spend a little too much time there, but at least it was peaceful and calm.

{...CRAZY HAIR DON'T CARE...}
Shaylyn and her BF, Mikayla are two of a kind. They don't mind being crazy and wild together and they are always good for a laugh. They're also good sports and let their crazy moms take pictures that will embarrass them as they get older.



{...A LITTLE TOO MUCH...}
When we bought our new car (Hey, we bought a new car sometime in June) we got the option to get some DVD players installed. The DVD players came with headphones! BONUS for mom. The older kids are pretty good at using them, but Jace wasn't too sure of them. One Sunday heading to Eric's mom's I caught Jace wearing a set. It was very brief and they were off almost as soon as they were on, but dang this boy looked cute with them on.


{...TIME FOR BED?!?!...}
I told the kids it was almost time for bed. Ailey ran into her room for a minute and came out with every play necklace and bracelet she owns. She told me she was THEN ready for bed. I'm not sure how she thought she could get any sleep with all of those necklaces on!



{...SOUS CHEF...}
Ailey really has an interest in baking and cooking. I can't count the number of times she asks if she can help when I'm doing either. There are times I let time issues get to me or issues with a bigger mess and tell her no. But there are other times I really understand that her help really isn't going to hurt much. There was a night she asked to help with dinner and since it was something so super simple, I let her help. She was beyond thrilled.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...