Aug 27, 2015

Back To School Blues

Posted by with No comments
Back to school time always hits me with many emotions. On one hand I'm sad to send my kids back to school and on the other hand, there are times when they've had enough of each other that they need the break.

This year was no exception, especially as I had a kid starting high school and one of my 'babies' was headed to Kindergarten. It really was kind of hard on this mom. But I did my best to keep my emotions in check and made sure we got their first day pictures done. (Even if I had to get up at like 6 to get Tanis taken care of)


Backpacks for the older kids came a day late, but I wanted to make sure I got a picture of backpacks too.










Ailey had to wait a week to go to school, but she was okay with that. it meant she could use the TV without anyone getting in her way. She was just as excited to go to Kindergarten, though. Her face shows differently as her Dad got after her for something just before we left.




{...Blame Mommy Brain for leaving the price tag on...}


When she got to the Kindergarten area she went to her teacher to get her name necklace. Smart teacher to hand these out before school started.



Then Ailey found her 2 best friends (who also ended up in her class) and life was especially good.


I'm really sad these kids are all gone and Jace is the only one left at home. But he keeps the time Ailey is gone filled with fun and it's nice to get a few things done with just one little person needing me.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...