Jul 6, 2015

The Sooner State: Day Four

Posted by with No comments
Sunday was a bit of a slow day. Eric's mom had told me that Grandma and Grandpa had church at 9:00 and I didn't think there was anyway we could get 13 people ready in time with only one bathroom - even if people showered the night before. I was willing to try, but Eric didn't think it was even worth the shot. The next morning we discovered that church really wasn't until 11 and we would've had time to get there.

Instead we spent the day (quite literally) playing games. In the interims we had people shower and bathe. The last person was ready for the day at like 1:00 in the afternoon. I don't know how I grew up in a house with 9 people and 1 bathroom....







After dinner and as the afternoon/evening games began, Greg's dog, Charity decided she needed in on the action...




She soon decided playing with Jace was a more fruitful way to spend her evening.







I have a great live-in babysitter. I'm glad that my little guy loves his big brother so much.




Then we played a game that even Eric's grandma could play. She didn't really understand the theme of the game, but because it only requires rolling dice, she could figure it out. It was fun to watch her play.












We then tried Dominoes cause it was also a game Grandma could manage. Jace also thought he should play...



{...The 'Rule Nazi' searching the interwebs for the 'real rules'...}








Then it was decided that game time had run it's course and Jace was all set to go with some cars. I can't believe how much this kid enjoys cars...and crashing them.









We really had a fun day being together and playing games.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...