Jul 13, 2015

The Sooner State: Day Eleven

Posted by with No comments
We got another good and early start this morning. We were all ready to get home. I was really anxious to just be home as I was kind of tired of sharing rooms/beds with kids. Plus, there's always some sort of comfort just being home.

We were on the road for a short bit before I reminded Eric I had wanted to stop at a Lincoln memorial type site there was. I had seen pictures of Eric and his brothers at this stop and in all the trips we'd made, we had never stopped. I was curious and wanted to stop. We were surprised to figure out how close we really were.

We stopped and well, it wasn't really anything like I had imagined in my head, but I finally got to see it and the kids kind of thought it was a little fun. And now my curiousity is over and we never have to stop there again.



After that we only made gas stops and a lunch stop. We really wanted to get home, but stupid Wyoming thinks they need to work on their roads ALL.THE.FREAKING.TIME! I'm only in Wyoming only so often, but there is ALWAYS road work. It took us probably 2 extra hours to get home going through all the construction they had. 

We finally got home around 5 or 6 and we all just breathed a sigh of relief. We had a wonderful trip, but there were things to get home to and things to get done.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...