May 14, 2015

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

Posted by with No comments
On May 13th, our baby girl turned 5! 5 people! That means she really isn't a baby anymore and she's gonna be heading off to Kindergarten in the fall. It's kind of a sad time for me. She couldn't be more thrilled however.

So we waited for Daddy to be able to take a break from work to open gifts. It just so happened we also had to wake birthday girl up from a nap, so she was a little out of sorts. I also had run out of room on the regular camera because I hadn't taken off the concert videos, so I had to use my phone - which I don't love.





She loved her gifts.

And then we brought out her 'big' gift. (Which I thought I had a video of, and don't.) She also got a new bike. She had a similar reaction as Nate, but she was just concerned she couldn't ride it. After discovering it had training wheels and was just her size, she was good to go. And she's loved having her own bike to ride.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...