Apr 9, 2015

Old Thing New

Posted by with No comments
During Spring Break I took the kids to the Curiosity museum and met up with an old friend there. Because it was so crowded, my friend and I stayed in one place and visited while the older kids stayed with the little kids and checked in every so often (we were in a central place near the exit, so our kids weren't going to escape without us knowing). They had a great day and as we were leaving I noticed an photo booth. 

It didn't take long for the kids to notice as well and before too long 4 of them were getting ready to pose for the camera. I tried to get Lex to get in as well, but seeing how crowded it already was - he declined. I don't blame the kid.

I misplaced the print offs that we got, but I was able to buy the video of them in the photo booth and it's almost better than the pictures.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...