Mar 6, 2014

Dance Like No One's Watching

Posted by with No comments
My little sister knows someone who works at BYU and passed on a sign-up for a study on Pregnancy and The Media. They wanted people who were pregnant or who were in the postpartum period. They would repay our time with a $30 gift card and a onesie for our baby. I decided I'd do the study.

Well the week of the study I was still sick, but on the mend. I also don't like to drive in and around Provo, so I asked Eric if he'd take me. He agreed, though somewhat reluctantly. We had to take Jace, Ailey and Nate with us as Shaylyn and Tanis had mutual that night. We tried to get Lex to come with us as well, but he decided he'd rather stay home.

So I went and did the study while Eric stayed in the car with the little kids. He was trying to get something to work in the car anyway, so he wasn't too bored. Neither were the kids as we had gotten the digital version of Frozen and they were watching that.

The study went quicker than expected and we were hungry when I was done. So we looked for somewhere to eat. We wanted to go to Pizza Pie Cafe, but the line was almost out of the door. We weren't that hungry. However, in the same parking lot was a KFC so we defaulted to that.

While the service was some of the worst I've ever seen anywhere, we enjoyed our food. And Ailey enjoyed the music. See for yourselves.



I'm sorry about the vertical video...I realized after the fact that I made the grave mistake of videoing in the wrong position....



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...