Feb 1, 2014

Random January

Posted by with No comments
Here's a quick little glimpse into some happenings of January that don't necessarily have any real huge story to go with it.

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU GET A NEW SMART PHONE?
Me, I see just how good the camera is/isn't by taking shots of my baby. Don't you?




...Love this deer in the headlights look...



What's my overall opinion of the camera on my new phone? I don't love it, but it is pretty good. I hate the odd dimensions it takes photos in and that they aren't as large in size as the ones I take with my actual camera. It does still take pretty good photos and I'll give it that.

WHEN IS ENOUGH, ENOUGH?
I was doing a scrapbook layout about all the BYU paraphernalia that we have in our home. I had to include Eric's hats. Little did I know he had as many as he did...


...I even found like 3 or 4 more he just inherited from his dad. Keep in mind these are only BYU hats, he's got others. Seriously, there's only 7 days in a week - do you really need a team hat for each day of the week?

Wanna see the layout? 


Maybe someday I'll get around to updating my scrap/craft blog and go more into the story then...Maybe...

HIS FAVORITE ANIMAL?
I think Jace might already have a favorite animal. It would be a blue tree frog. Yes, they really exist. I Googled it. Here's a look:


Does Jace really like blue tree frogs? Of course he doesn't like the real animal - they're poisionous! It's a good thing too since the blue tree frog Jace really likes, he also likes to eat.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...