Aug 31, 2013

The Rest of August

Posted by with No comments
As much as I would've liked life to slow down this month, it didn't. Life still went on and thankfully I took a few pictures to document the rest of August 2013...

So, while loving our new baby that first week - I also got to hang out with the likes of people like this:


Then it was time for the Scouts Raingutter Regatta. But, because we had a 5 day old baby - I stayed home and sent Eric off with Lex. We let Lex do all the work on his boat...



If I remember right, which I probably don't, Lex came in like 4th or 5th overall. Eric refused to take the camera with him, but took videos on his phone - which, of course, he hasn't sent to me. Maybe someday if I get them, I'll update this post.

Nate made progress this summer...




That's right. Nate actually got IN the pool and found that he actually LIKED it. Too bad it only took him all summer to figure it out...

School started, but there will be a separate post for that.

Then this little piggy found a 'hat' too big for her head...



And we either had dreams that were freaking hilarious or just so incredibly hard to believe...



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...