Jun 24, 2013

5 Super Monsters

Posted by with No comments
On June 19th Eric took the day off and his parents treated us and the kids to the new Superman movie. It was kind of weird that we went as a whole family, but our boys are totally into superheroes, Ailey's been a fan of superheroes since she plays with Nathaniel most of the time, Shaylyn kind of likes certain superheroes and ever since Smallville - I've been a fan of Superman.

This movie was pretty good. I don't know who the actor is that played Superman is, but he did a good job. The story line was just a little too everywhere to really get into it. That being said, the kids did great. We only had to tell Nate to be quiet a few times and Ailey slept through the majority of the movie.

Before we went into the movie, however, we ran across the cardboard cut-out head in the hole thing for Monster's University. I wasn't going to have the kids do it, but Shaylyn ran back there before we could stop her and then everyone else wanted a turn. Thankfully we had time and the kids took turns quickly and there wasn't anyone else around. I was also glad I had my phone - though I don't like the size of pictures my phone gives me.

Anyway, here are our 5 Super Monsters all ready and enrolled in Monster's University. (They all have their student ID's to prove it now.)






0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...