Sep 7, 2012

Music Shuffle x3 (I think)

Posted by with No comments
I know, I know - I've neglected the 57 Day Photo Challenge for a week now.... I haven't given up. Let's just say that life really likes to keep me on my toes or in my case - laid up in bed. UGH! I will post more about that adventure in the future...

So because I'm bored and I want something to do, and I'm resisting the urge to go back to the couch or the bed, I decided to do another Music Shuffle whilst I do some digi-scrapping. And I like to make things interesting so I've found quite a lot of fun questions this shuffle will answer. YAY!!!


SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR LIFE

OPENING CREDITS: Mother Knows Best - Tangled Soundtrack
- Guess it kind of fits...

YOUR MOM FINDS OUT SHE'S PREGNANT WITH YOU: You Look Good In My Shirt - Keith Urban

SLIDESHOW OF HER PREGNANCY: Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down

WHILE SHE'S DELIVERING YOU: It's Over - Matthew Morrison
- Well, if you don't take the lyrics literally it makes sense.

YOUR FIRST BIRTHDAY: Complicated - Avril Lavigne

YOU GROWING UP: I Can Do Better - Avril Lavigne
- Hahaha. Anything you can do I can do better!

YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: Hello - Lionel Richie

MEETING YOUR FIRST FRIEND: Stronger Than I Am - Lee Ann Womack

YOUR FIRST DAY OF MIDDLE SCHOOL: What Do I Do Now - SHeDAISY

MEETING YOUR FIRST CRUSH: A Boy Can Dream - Matthew Morrison
- I suppose if the 'movie' concentrated on the the crush - the song would work.

YOUR FIRST KISS: Can't Stay Away From You - Gloria Estefan
- Oh this just makes me laugh.

FIGHTING WITH YOUR PARENTS: Love Is A Battlefield - Brooke White
- Eerily perfect for this topic.

FIGHTING WITH YOUR FRIENDS: Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
- Again, eerily perfect.

BREAKING UP: Where Is Your Heart - Kelly Clarkson
- Wow, 3 for 3...Let's see if it keeps up.

YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL: Imagine - John Lennon

YOUR SWEET SIXTEEN: I Ran (So Far Away) - A Flock of Seagulls

YOUR EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY: Independence Day - Martina McBride

YOUR GRADUATION CEREMONY: Uptight (Everything's Alright) - Stevie Wonder

YOUR FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE: Serenade - Jim Brickman

YOUR FIRST COLLEGE PARTY: Addicted - Kelly Clarkson

MEETING YOUR TRUE LOVE: Start Me Up/Livin' On A Prayer - Glee Cast

GETTING MARRIED: I Thought You Knew - Keith Urban
- Wow, what a way to start out a marriage...

FINDING OUT YOU'RE PREGNANT: What About Now - Daughtry
- Very interesting...

HAVING YOUR FIRST CHILD: Faster Car - Keith Urban
- Hehehehe...

GETTING OLD: What Dreams Are Made Of - Lizzie McGuire Soundtrack
- Perfect fit!

YOUR SPOUSE GETS SICK: From A Distance - Bette Midler

THEY DIE: If You See Him, If You See Her - Reba McEntire
- On some levels this song works, on others - not so much.

AT THEIR FUNERAL: Dreaming My Dreams - The Cranberries

YOU END UP IN THE HOSPITAL: We Are Young - Glee Cast

YOUR DEATH: Sweet Caroline - Glee Cast

YOUR FUNERAL: Gunning Down Romance - Savage Garden

PEOPLE'S THEMES

MINE: The Winner Takes It All - Meryl Streep
- Actually the lyrics are pretty appropriate for my life.

YOUR BEST FRIEND: Last Kiss - Pearl Jam

YOUR FIRST CRUSH: I'm Still Standing - Glee Cast

YOUR MOM: You Won - Keith Urban

YOUR DAD: Happy Together - Donny Osmond
- That's funny cause that song is pretty much my mom and dad's 'song'...

YOUR SIBLINGS: Mary, Mary - The Monkees

YOUR WORST ENEMY: My World - Avril Lavigne

YOUR SIGNIFIGANT OTHER: I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones

YOUR FIRST CHILD: Won't Let You Down - Keith Urban

YOUR FIRST GRANDCHILD: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...